Health - Education - Employement:
founded “NIKIL FOUNDATION” in the year 2007 to discharge our Social Responsibility.
The foundation served the poor, downtrodden, and needy people of rural and urban slum areas for the upliftment of their Education, Employment and Health.
We are contributing to the society through the following activities and programs.
• Organized free career counseling and guidance for graduates and many of the participants are subsequently placed into various leading companies
• Free Legal Aid services under ID & Labour related problems
• Planting trees during 26th January and August 15th every year in schools to develop the concept and protect environment and make children to know the value of environment and bad effects of pollution.
• Distributed school Uniform, books and slates for poor children every year.
• Conducted Mega Health campaings & Eye campaings
• Conducted Job fairs for Unemployed Youth.
• Conducted blood donation camps and also donated blood for needy people.
• Has started AIDS awareness Programs.
• Volunteered for Polio Drop campaigns.
Nikhil Foundation Programme Photos
Free Audio & Video Training Centre At Haripuram On 3 rd July 2008
Distribution of Lunch Plates & Glasses for GOVT.School Students
Free Medical Health camp at PALASA –KASIBUGGA (Mugilipadu) on 1st July 2008
Conductd JOB MELA at Srikakulam 27th Nov-2010
Chief Guest Mr. Naidu- Joint Collector Srikakulam District